FaceBook Cat FaceBook Cat

Awesome

5/5 & 10/10
I liked the smooth art style and the way the voice fit in with the animation...flawless. A great short!
PS- The cat's face proportions are clever

CannonBob CannonBob

Fun!

I really like the game and its easy to get hooked. There is not really anything I could find wrong with it except:
- the points are kind of useless because they tell you how much you need to move on, but you still have to get all the balloons to do so.

Dragon Hunter X Dragon Hunter X

Not much to it but its ok

It was pretty good, but it gave me an empty feeling at the end. It may have been better if you added some sound (at least one track). On the other hand, it was humorous and it had somewhat a story. I would recommend that you be more confident about your game. Your author comments were sarcastic and it won me over in thinking you did not put any real effort into this game. I commend you for your skills though.

Bond of the Heart instrum Bond of the Heart instrum

Wow!

I have to give you props for this because the instruments you used were simple and most people would overlook them, however you pulled off a great instrumental. Thanks for uploading!

DannyP responds:

I don't know what to say, haha. Thanks for the praise, but I don't think this turned out too well.